Friday, August 13, 2010

ready teddy.

IT'S A GIRL!
Just to reiterate, I am not the one who is pregnant. (Thank goodness. Because I am so not ready for that.) What I am ready for is being the best aunt ever to my cousins' LITTLE GIRL! As I mentioned Tuesday, we were anxiously waiting to find out the gender of J&A's wee one. (I knew she was going to be a girl!) Baby Z will be making HER way into the world this December, and I cannot wait to dress her up dote on her. I may or may not already be shopping for the perfect baby-sized teddy bear, like these two from jellycat. (Baby Gap carries some of the "bashful" jellycat animals in their store and they are so incredibly soft and adorable. If they had the bear in stock, he probably would have gone home with me... for Baby Z of course.)

jellycat bashful bear - medium

jellycat edward bear - medium

Kids amass tons of stuffed animals over the years (I know I did), but I feel like every baby should have their special bear. My Teddy, given to me when I was a baby by my aunt, still sits on my bookshelf in my Chicago apartment.

No comments: