Tuesday, August 10, 2010

excitements.

Where did the weekend go?

Oh yes, I spent it relaxing in my cozy new sheets (which I'll share with you whenever I get my boudoir finished), picking up a new hobby (Oh yes! I'll share this, too, soon enough!), and taking an impromptu day trip with my man to visit our friend Tia in Sullivan IL, where she is currently in a production of HAIR. She's a New Yorker now, but came back to do a few shows at the summer-stock theater there.

I'm excited to share my new hobby, but that will have to wait until I have a finished product to reveal. Let's just say... it borders on crazy-old-lady... according to Todd.

Also exciting - my cousin and his wife find out the gender of their baby today! My money is on a girl, but I seem to be the only one who thinks so. She's due December 22nd, so I have 4 months to complete a few baby-themed projects I've had in mind. Todd's cousin is ALSO pregs - due October 17th (the day before my b-day!) - and her baby shower is this weekend. Thus, my new hobby (are you getting excited?) has taken a turn towards the babes for the week.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting another 4x4 - like this one from last week. Yet another excitement, because this will be my first recurring post theme. Look for more 4x4s - featuring styles, steals and deals from my favorite sites and stores - every Wednesday!

No comments: