Thursday, June 17, 2010

hot legs, you can scream and shout.

I used to wear jeans all. year. long. Okay, it's 90 degrees and 150% humidity today and I'm sitting here in jeans. Adorable, skinny, cuffed, light-washed Levis. But this year, I find myself totally drawn to cute shorts and short skirts. Perhaps it's because my legs are still holding onto some post-Puerto Rico color. Perhaps it's because I've been rocking the elliptical so hard this year. Lies. Regardless, my summer wardrobe could use a boost with these cutie-patootie (Rosie O'Donnell, circa 1997 anyone?) options.

Posie a Question Skirt - ModCloth - $47.99


Surf Tweed Charter Skirt - J. Crew - $79.99 (on sale)


Okay, maybe I chose these because they are what my sister affectionately refers to as "Stacey Green". But still, so cute. (Maybe a more logical purchase in the "Drift Grey" they also come in.)

Chino Tennis Short - Martin + Osa - $39.50


And, of course, Ye Olde Stand-by. (I purchased these earlier this season and L.O.V.E. them. Buy them a size up for that true "boyfriend" fit.)

Boyfit Denim Bermuda Shorts - AE - $39.50


2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm a huge fan of the cutoff shorts. They go with EVERYTHING! Even dressy tops.

TheCookieJarvis said...

oh those boyfit jorts are just lovely :)