Thursday, May 20, 2010

the vera best.

I have long been a lover of Vera Neumann, and all I really know about her is her signature and her printed scarves.

image from theluckyfish esty shop

I have several beauties that I scored at resale shops and thrift stores in bold and bright colors and graphic designs. They are some of my favorites that I own and the first thing I look for when I walk into vintage boutiques. So you can imagine how big my eyes got when I discovered a whole line of Vera inspired items on the Anthropologie website. How this had gone unnoticed before is beyond me. I'll take one of everything. Especially this:

sketched danios dress by we love vera

Is $1700 too much to spend on a rug? What about when it looks like this:

waves rug exclusively at anthropologie

I love when a vintage style icon is given new life. (Jackie O? Meet Michelle Obama.)

No comments: