Wednesday, September 15, 2010

give my creation... LIFE!

image via google

Whew! Almost two weeks away from this little guy. I have been pretty busy completely overwhelmed at work, leaving very little time to think about blogging. But I'm happy to say I have made another LEAP into the 21st century by finally caving in and getting a smart phone. I bought the Samsung Epic 4G [Sprint] when it came out a week or so ago - upgrading from a slider phone that resembled a Star Trek communicator. So far I like it a lot. I'm addicted to this Swype feature it has on the touch-screen keyboard. Maybe it's old news at this point, but it's pretty much the craziest thing I have ever seen. I feel like I have a tiny robot in my pocket. My old phone didn't even have a keyboard - I was still entering texts with the number buttons. I also downloaded a blogger app (for blogging on-the-go), but I haven't quite figured out how to use it yet. All in good time. I still can't believe how far I've come since I started this blog... (she types, as she closes the html coding for this post!)

1 comment:

TheCookieJarvis said...

ah I'm so jealous that you have a smart phone!! I still have my "juke" which is essentially a step up from 2 soup cans and a string. Sigh. Blogging on the go?!? (JEALOUS)